Snacks products are popular food products consumed by a large number of people across the globe due to its health benefits. It can be consumed daily in the form of food products. The demand for such product remains consistent among consumers. According to the annual Food & Health Survey from the International Food Information Council, more than four out of five consumers say that the coronavirus pandemic has changed their food habits, driving them to cook, eat, shop, & think about food differently. COVID-19 pandemic changed the are eating habits of the people. The global gluten free snacks market was valued at $843.6 million in 2021, and is projected to reach $1.8 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Request For Free PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/17259
The players operating in the global gluten free snacks industry have adopted various developmental strategies to expand their gluten free snacks market size, increase profitability, and remain competitive in the market. The key players profiled in this report are Freedom Foods Group Limited, General Mills, Inc., Kellogg Company, Koninklijke Wessanen N.V, Mondelez International Inc, ConAgra Foods Inc, Quinoa Corporation, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc, The Kraft Heinz Company and Valeo Foods Group Ltd.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the gluten free snacks market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing gluten free snacks market opportunities.
- Market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the gluten free snacks market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
Region-wise, North America garnered a significant gluten free snacks market share in 2021, and is expected to maintain its market share throughout gluten-free snacks market forecast period. The North America market for gluten free snacks is driven by an increase in the consumption of convenience foods such as snacks and rise in concerns about health and fitness.
Browse More Trending Reports:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?